Hellenic Liver Patient Association “Prometheus”
Address: Perikleous 19, Holargos Athens Greece pc:15561
Phone number: 211-0122102
The Hellenic Liver Patient Association “Prometheus” was established in 2012. The aims of our association are:
- To stand up for the rights of patients that suffers from hepatitis B and c.
- The elimination of stigma and social exclusion of patients.
- Promotion of clinically confirmed and approved therapies for the treatment of patients with viral hepatitis.
- To provide psychological support to patients before and during treatment
- Raising public awareness on the growing problem of hepatitis and inform of ways of prevention